Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Abigail Greydanus Latex Swimsuit collection 2012



Lauren Wk wears the Shirley Cross over suit
I am sooooooo beyond excited to finally get to post all the new swimsuits for the Summer 2012 collection! This has been a labor of love, seriously, I love them all!!! I hope you guys do too! I shot them with the amazing photographer Beguiling Images (always a favorite), the lovely Vanessa Lake, and the adorably sexy Lauren WK. 3 favs all together to shoot something I’m super excited about, what could be better?! So I’ll go right into posting what’s new with links where to purchase each piece, they’ll all be listed in my etsy shop for easy convenience but if you have any questions or would like to see any changes to the design for a special order you can always get in touch at abigailgreydanus@gmail.com Enjoy!




Lauren WK wears the Florence striped suit with Vanessa Lake in theDolores ruffle trim bikini



In this picture Vanessa Lake wears the Katy Watermelon bikini (a personal fav)





Vanessa Lake is seen here in the Karen Cage Top suit and Lauren Wk wears the Lauren Halter top suit
Lots more photos can be seen in the Swimsuit section of this website and also in the shop listings so be sure to click those links to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment