Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Australian Fashion Week 1






I've been waiting in anticipation for soooooo long to show this too you guys!!! As some of you know I recently was asked to collaborate with an awesome, up and coming designer named Jaime Lee on her new collection for Australian Fashion week. See more on it here too and here and here!! Not only did I get the opportunity to meet and work with her but also amazing Australian fashion photographer Thom Kerr who shot the images above and I highly suggest checking out more of his work!

The two of them are some of the most amazing, talented, hard working people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. They truly have an amazing vision for fashion and I can't wait to follow them over the course of their careers and hopefully get the chance to work with them again!

This is just a sneak peak of the outfits to come! In case you can't tell I worked on the top in the first picture for her. Despite this being in black and white think bright colors, textures and lots AND LOTS of hand beaded bits and baubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment