Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Cry for Help v2


























I've been promising a MASSIVE upload of images I took at Thinkspace's a Cry for Help show a little over a week ago, and here they FINALLY are! I apologize for the glare and crookedness of some of them, not only was the show packed making it exceptionally hard to get a good picture but photoshop's not co-operating for me today X( I didn't write down the names of all the artist's, some are recognizable and the others can be viewed HERE along with all the other great works that I either wasn't able to photograph or dump on here.
The show was really good. It was packed, which was great for the gallery and artists but kinda crappy for a lookie-loo like myself who only wanted to get some good shots for you guys to see here :) But I must say this, there was A LOT of affordable art there from some up and coming artists for sure, and if some of the pieces I really liked that were actually in my price range (and if I had any room on my walls!) weren't already sold I definitely would have been tempted to pick something up. There's several pieces left so if you're interested in supporting some great artists as well as having a portion of your purchase go to Born Free USA then be sure to check out the rest of the show!
I have some additional backlogged images from shows that were over a month+ ago but that I still want to share images since some of them are really great. I'll try to do so tomorrow :) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment