Saturday, December 19, 2009

On Prancer....






I love these shoes so much. It's hard for me to find too much info on designer Iris Schieferstein since her site is written in German (I believe). I did find several awesome images of her work though. I absolutely want a pair of these shoes, specifically the second ones down and the last pair. They are really, the ultimate in hove shoes, it doesn't get much more genuine then this folks! Image taken from her site and also found here .

In other news posting has been and probably will continue to be somewhat slow since the combination of the holidays and my bf still not fixing my computer is making it hard for me to find time to post much. But after the 1st at the latest it should all be business as usual! Making holiday cookies for co-workers tomorrow, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment