Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!


Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season this December :) Normally I try to do a year end round up so hopefully I get that put together in the next week so that I can wind down the old year and start up the new one thinking about what I have to be grateful for this past year and what I have to look forward to in the next one!
Above is one of my favorite outfits of 2012, a custom deer outfit I made for the lovely miss Vanessa Lake (shot by Beguiling Images). I even put together the antler headband for her, after all every deer needs a fine set of horns.
Also to wind down the year I decided to list 3 more products to my etsy shop before I finish up some new designs and get those photographed for you all in 2013!


There's the Holly strapless dress.


The Holly Strapless Garter dress.


And last but not least the Heart Argyle dress!!

Hope you all have a great New Years Eve! Stay safe and have fun!! <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment