Monday, November 26, 2012

New Latex items just in time for your holiday order!




As we rapidly approach the main hubub of the holiday season I wanted to list several new pieces that I've been excited to share but haven't had the opportunity to do so until now.

Above you see a photo for the Encore Lingerie set

There's also the following pieces:



Basic thigh high stockings

Cuban Heel Stockings



The Olivia Bow Back Dress



The Laurie Handkerchief Neckline Dress and Snap Detail Gloves



The Bow Playsuit



And the Doughnut Applique Halter Dress!

I'm currently working away at getting the shop settings set up on the website so you can purchase everything you see here directly from me, keep an eye out for that to launch before 2013! In the meantime though you can find all the Items you see here for purchase in my etsy shop located HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment