Sunday, January 26, 2014

A flashback to 2012



As the 2014 Grammy's are upon us today I can't help but feel a bit nostalgic as I remember the 2012 Grammy's and the last time the fabulous Katy Perry performed on the show. I had the proud honor of getting to outfit miss Katy Perry in custom Abigail Greydanus Latex and it was a real treat! What a career highlight to not only get to outfit her for the performance but also get to attend the show and get the outfit ready for the performance and see what goes on behind the scenes of one of America's great music events of the year! It's always such a pleasure to work with Katy and her amazing team and I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing tonight!!








A shot of us walking Katy Perry to perform. I'm the nerd in the blue dress ;) 


 A quick snap shot my husband took of me working on the outfit for Katy Perry. I'm not quite sure what sleepless hour I was on at this point so don't judge me for being a bit of a hot mess, lol



No comments:

Post a Comment