Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Steamy




New photo by photographer Simon Gentry featuring one of my favorite girls Krystyn Lea, with muah by Angel Jagger. Talk about sultry sex appeal, this one definitely has a lot!

I have so many new things that I'm working on this coming month to share with you once the new year's under way! Almost too many at once as I get a little too excited about everything and then constantly switch my attention back and forth between them all causing each to take a bit longer then they should sometimes I think ;)

I've been seeing a lot of noteworthy bloggers do really great year end blog posts recapping what's gone on for them in 2010 and I'm feeling really inspired by them so hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll have time to do one of my own in the next few days to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment