Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Masterpiece Theater!








I pulled these images of Liz McGrath's studio off of Thinkspace's flickr account. I believe they are photos of some new work...... How exciting! And what a treat to get to take a little sneak peek into the creative space of such a fantastic artist!!! Thanks for sharing these photos with us Thinkspace! I'm kinda in a creativity rut again, between the long hours at work and the house shopping I'm doing my brain is kind of just a big bowl of mush :p I am going to try to FINALLY post some of the great shots I got of Liz's LAST show (!) tomorrow, preluded by this awesome stuff! Hopefully I'll get out of this rut soon and find some more good stuff to share with you guys, sometimes I just feel it's better to post nothing then to post sub par crap :p

No comments:

Post a Comment