Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful!














I love this girl! I need to do my makeup like this one of these days, that red lip looks so good with the white hair!


Ok, so I will be gone for the next few days working then going to upstate CA to visit my bf's mom for Thanksgiving. I found a buttload of great images on fashiongonerogue tonight though, and decided that rather then limit what I put up like usual I would just dump 'em all since I wont be here for a few days. I am loving all of these! Oh and the jacket thing actually went over waaaay better then expected! So I'm doing 3 out of 5 of my designs, including my favorite, most avant-garde of the designs. I CAN NOT wait to post some images of the finished product. As you can tell since I focus mainly on custom pieces I don't always get images to put up, but hopefully I'll get some from this to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment