Friday, October 16, 2009

Hit by a rock


So I had some recent images on my computer desktop of things I wanted to post, some pictorials from fall magazines that showcased the current rock and fetish inspired trends, but then it hit me... why? We've been seeing the same images a million freaking times lately, the same Nina Ricci boots, the same Alexander Mcqueen coat. And don't get me wrong, God I love them all, but there's only so many times you can see it before it gets a bit old and uninnovative anymore! So instead I'm posting that little complaint along with this gorgeous and kinda unique picture of Coco. Of course there will most likely still be posts that will involve the Nina Ricci boots, but I figure it's good to mix it up a bit, for tonight anyways. Hoping to post about a really cool art show I went to last week over the weekend so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment