Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dia De Los Muertos









Some of my favorite images from the Dia De Los Muertos celebration at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery (one of my favorite places to be in LA!) that we went to last weekend! I took literally over a hundred images, how inspiring this event was! So many amazing, crafty folk putting together memorial altars to their loved ones that you could tell had many hours labored in love put into them. The first four images are from the art show that was held in the mausoleum of the cemetery (which the 5th image is of) followed by some of my favorite altar pics. There were hundreds of altars and thousands upon thousands of people swarming around with us. I also got to drink a smoothie out of a pineapple that night.... needless to say it was delicious! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment