Saturday, September 5, 2009

tip of the iceburg

I've spent a lot of the last 2 days lusting over things on La Garconne and they way they have everything styled, so please forgive the many repeated photos from there I just love it all! This is essentially the beginning of my fall fantasy wish list, as most (if not all) I will never be owning, and hilariously enough I've bought several summery pieces recently as the last two weeks have been the hottest yet in LA and it's hard to wrap my brain around actually WEARING autumn clothes right now!

I am absolutely obsessed with these surface to air booties. Unfortunately it seems most stores in the US are sold out of size 40 (us 10) which is what I need! If you know anywhere that has them in stock let me know! Even if they are way out of my price range, the versatile range of styling they have may make them worth the cost. I love them with the Alexander Wang blazer, simple tee and Rick Owens coat! I would be over the moon with any of these items in my wardrobe!


Next I'm obsessed with finding THE PERFECT leather jacket. As much as I would love a RickOwens leather jacket that's completely out of the question. I found a couple of jackets that I would equally love, but again they are definitely a bit pricey, even if worn every day for the rest of my life :( The first is a leather/cotton mix by Helmut Lang, and the second is a cropped version by Preen Line.

I'm also desperately trying to find an amazing, but affordable leather (real leather!) bag! The hunt has been going on CONSTANTLY for probably six months or more. Its very depressing. I found this Diesel one that I think might work, it's a bit pricier then I had hoped for, but I'm considering it.
(can you tell how obsessed I am with all things leather! HA! It's a good time to be obsessed though)

And last a few of the MANY, MANY photos I have saved thinking about fall. Black, leather, studs, hoodies, boots, etc, paired with the loved 2006 Junya Watanabe collection looks equal what I hope my fall will look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment