Thursday, September 10, 2009

Remorse

I'm going out of town this weekend for the first time in over a year. Of course I was all excited about this until......... I found out that Camille Rose Garcia, one of my all time favorite artists is having an opening on Saturday. Not only that but she's going to be releasing a few limited addition toys from her Pitco line (probably very expensive but the prospect remains until I see the price). Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited to be going somewhere, but seeing shows after the openings just aren't the same, though you do get to spend more time viewing the art. I will still attend this show when able and take lots of photos to show anyone who cares, if any of you get a chance to go let me know how it was!
Also thinkspace is having an opening for Camille d'Errico, another favorite of mine I will be missing (I have 2 prints of her "octopus" girls on my living room walls). Let me know if any of you attend that as well!
(Lots of camille's this weekend here in LA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment