Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Make me a monster











Ok, last major photo dump of the night (obviously I'm feeling much more inspired today!). I absolutely adore these images from the latest dazed and confused magazine. I freaking love the use of latex in this pictorial. I wish my company's had been used in this shoot as we have some almost identical pieces to the ones used, typically though foreign magazines tend to stick to their local latex providers, however, and we only get put in American shoots.

2 comments:

  1. Monsters how inspirational..love the theme and the execution is just PUURRRRFECT!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one magazine i might need to OWN. . . amazing idea. . . great designers. xx

    ReplyDelete