Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's here!

So I finally had the much talked about tattoo started on yesterday! Here's a few shots of the process. Sorry they're a bit blurry, my boyfriend took them and he's not the best in the biz, but he tries :) .

Getting started

Midway point

A little further :)


Two and half hours in and the outline's complete!!! Misha at Zulu tattoo is the absolute BEST in the world. I couldn't have been happier with the work she's done so far, and I definitely couldn't have picked a better person for the job then her! She kicks major ass :)
So now one month and then we start coloring! That's exciting, should be AMAZING upon completion (can you tell I'm excited.... ) !!!


1 comment:

  1. Yippee Kaiyah Monkey Lover!!! Looks RAD!! Tell Misha I'm stoked with her lines!! weeehooo!!

    ReplyDelete