Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping finds

Please forgive the poor quality photos I took of everything. I'm not the best photographer, and had horrible lighting last night when I took these, but it's the thought that counts. :) I've been sick all week and haven't had the energy to take pictures to put them up but I thought I'd let you all get a glimpse of what I made out with shopping this last weekend.


First there's this awesome pair of boots. I am in love with them. They're huge on the tops but I think it only adds to the biker babe appeal. My absolute favorite detail though is the cool zip backs! The zipper pull jingles when I walk and I find that to be adorable, and give them lots of character.
Next is this (terribly photographed) bow purse. I have had an idea of this purse in my head for so long and couldnt believe my luck when I found it! My only dislike is that its more navy then black in color but that can be easily overlooked in the rest of it's awesomeness :D
Then there's this bunch of feathers stitched together, I think I'm going to add a hair clip to the back and maybe a bow and create a nice little fascinator.
And this rabbit's foot. There's nothing super unique (rabbit died of natural causes, of course!) about it, but I thought about turning it into a brooch as a nice little way to honor the little fella it came from.
And finally this Samantha Pleet jumper from UO. I was pleasantly surprised that it actually fit me and looked very cute too. Can't wait to wear it. 
Well that's everything. Hopefully next time I'll be able to take some slightly better quality shots. I was very pleased with everything I found on my excursion though, there's not much more depressing then taking aside a day to go treasure hunting and not coming up with anything worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment