Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 New Years Clean Up!


Guys!!! It's that time again! I cleaned up my studio and have new sample pieces ready to go for a New Year SUPER SAMPLE SALE!! I'll list a brief description and the link of where to buy.
Dress above is size Small and a steal at $270 (normally $410!)



         This is another super bargain. Size Small Victoria dress is only $190! (normally $260)
                                                           More Info and buy HERE!
                                             



Brand new armbinder design! I just made a couple starting out to hold in stock but I want them to get some use and not just sit in my stock closet :) 
Made in one size, better for a woman 5' 10" or under. Made and ready to ship. Discounted to $190 from $330 as I pre-made several pieces to put on sale!!! 
                                                                         More Info and buy HERE!!!



Size small bra and panty! A bargain at $110 (normally $170)



Scallop edge bra and keyhole high waisted shorts! Simply adorable set! Size small $190 from $300!! 



And last but not least a size Large of the new heart bum panty! In a different color combo then seen above, click on link below to see colors and more info. $40 from $80 orginally!

No comments:

Post a Comment